Monday, April 12, 2010

Taking my painting to Italy, and supporting the RSA


I have been invited to exhibit my painting, ‘If’ at the Legato Exhibition in Cassino, Italy in May 2010. The theme of the exhibition is peace and remembrance.

This is a wonderful opportunity and I am raising funds to enable me to take the painting and its story to Cassino and to support the Returned Services Association (RSA).

I am running a number of auctions of my artwork on Trademe.co.nz and I have available 100 numbered and signed prints of the painting for $25.00; with $3.00 from each sale going to the RSA.

The prints are on quality textured 210 GSM paper, with the image approx 18cm x 15cm.

Anyone wanting to purchase a print or find out how they can support me and the RSA, contact me: jon_stevenson@clear.net.nz

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment